Nightmare Fuel / Fright Night (2011)
- Again, just like the original film, Amy has that vampire mouth. Only in the remake, they've made it even more nightmarish.
- Also, the whole sequence where Charley saves Doris is pretty scary.
- And he does it so nonchalantly too.
- The vampires' mouths in general. At first, you only really see fangs. However, once you see the true mouths, it's like staring into the mouths of sharks. Rows upon rows upon rows of jagged teeth.
- Jerry turning Amy. While Charley can do nothing but watch.
- Jerry in general is just creepy as hell, even before he revealed to be a vampire. He almost comes off like a sexual predator.