Nightmare Fuel: Fear Factory
Fear Factory not only has one of their lyrics as the heading quote for the main Nightmare Fuel page, but it's also right in their name. Go ahead and listen to at least half of their catalog. Sweet dreams~!
- "Suffer Age". If the lyrics based upon the murders committed by John Wayne Gacy don't scare you, the ominous guitar riffing at the beginning will.
- "Christploitation" is a good five minutes of the band reminding you that God doesn't exist, the afterlife doesn't exist, and you will become nothing after death. Also, pianos are still creepy as all hell.
- "Controlled Demolition" Takes you right back to 9/11 complete with a 911 call from inside one of the towers.
- The outtros to pretty much all of the closing tracks are pretty unnerving, especially "A Therapy for Pain" and "Final Exit".
- "Slave Labor". The song itself isn't really that scary, save for the synths in the main riff, but the subject matter is about self-immolation, which means burning yourself alive. The chorus actually has the line, "Help me pour this gas on me!".
- The samples in "H-K (Hunter-Killer)", specifically the intro and outro: "A WAR AGAINST THE MACHINE-INE-INE-INE-INE-INE—".