- That creepy voice that threatens Reginald on the phone. *((Shudders))*
- Reginald destroys the doll that is harassing him and seeks comfort in his bed... only to find that same doll IN HIS BED WITH HIM!!!!
- What's especially scary about this is that people generally think of their bed as one of the most comfortable and safest places one could ever be. When I first saw Reginald's sense of comfort and safety get violated by that doll, I was so disturbed that I was not able to sleep comfortably in my own bed for the next THREE MONTHS!
- Reginald is calmly enjoying a video game, one of my favorite pastimes, and then he notices something happening that isn't a part of the game program. And he's not using a game corruptor!
- When Reginald is clearly going mad from the doll's constant harassment.
"LEAVE MY HAPPY HOUSE! LEAVE!"
- That night shot where it shows SOMETHING quickly advancing on the house accompanied by a rather disquieting noise will always be with me whenever I'm alone at night. What WAS it? Oh man... who knows. It doesn't ever tell.
- The doll constantly warps reality and people's perceptions of it. This is pretty a scary thought when you think about it.