DANGER: This page is customized for advanced tropers. Proceed only if you have prepared yourself.
- From the original DonPachi, reserved for those who have earned 2nd loop privileges: How are Super Soldiers created? They're put through seven years of committing genocide on their comrades.
- In DoDonPachi, upon unlocking the 2nd loop, finding out that your commander tricked you into wiping out your own fleet. He starts out by congratulating you, but then suddenly, "Psych! You're dead meat!"
- Hibachi's shell in dai ou jou looks downright creepy.
- The Element Dolls. Consider that humans have little respect for them. Also consider that they have...extra details that would be highly unnecessary on a robot, such as panties. Now imagine what they could be used for.
- The reveal that the Dolls are actually humans converted into androids.
- Pictured to the right is dai ou jou's Stage 4 clear screen, which consists of Exy in all her Stripperiffic glory, her panties visible...but not only does she have blank white eyes, her head is severed and there are wires sticking out of her neck. The fact that she's a robot and designed to be disassembled this way hardly helps much.
- The pilot's Latex Space Suit in SaiDaiOuJou looks rather creepy and alien, especially in contrast to the pleasant-on-the-eyes Element Dolls. Specifically, note that the suit completely covers the pilot's face. There's something not quite human either when it comes to his emotions, as in the endings, he simply boasts about not caring about the repercussions of his actions, only being the DonPachi Squadron's Ace Pilot.
- Also from SaiDaiOuJou: Hibachi as a young-looking girl who cheerfully taunts you throughout battle? Kinda cute. Inbachi, who sounds absolutely cold and emotionless? Frightening in a subtle way, perfect for the ultimate True Final Boss of the series.
- The end of Saidaioujou if you defeat "Lolibachi" reveals that she tried to turn everyone into robots, and genuinely thought she was doing a good deed by doing so.
- Hibachi's themes from dai ou jou onwards consist of furious-sounding gabber from hell; special mention goes to ]-[|/34<#! for featuring what sounds like inhumanly fast rapping.
Shutting down. Game Over.