- As though puppets weren't freaky enough.
- Literally any bit of low quality artwork can be this to someone.
- 90% of anything Saccstry makes. Her art always seem to consist of mutilated, rotting, diseased, mutated, injured and just brutalised young girls. And to make matters worse, almost every character she draws looks as if they are staring right into your god damn soul. Seriously, her stuff will give you nightmares.
- A fair amount of the fetish art that exists can be seen as this... Unless you are a part of that community. Even if you’re part of that community, in some cases. (This has nothing to do with the quality of the art.)
- vonanthonythefirst, his stuff is a delightfully horrific mix of surrealism and terror.
- Anything by user Sachsen. Especially his take on My Neighbor Totoro.
- Morgans Mutations. Ever wondered what would happen if whoever designed the Necronomicon was able to take The Thing and turn it into household appliances, clothing and accessories? This happens. What's that? Were you expecting DeviantArt to live up to its reputation of being void of talent, thus leading to some narmy, Nightmare Retardant, So Bad, It's Good pieces of clay that would make sure that the contents of your stomach wouldn't churn? Too bad! This guy has talent!
- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.
- User DaVinci41, a professional sculptor, once took a commission to sculpt the face of a full-scale mannequin replica of the Wicked Witch of the West, and posted a few in-progress photos of the sculpture with unpainted eyes, no hair, and eerily corpse-like grayish skin (he hadn't yet painted her green). The results were...well, let's let the images speak for themselves, shall we?
- An Ordinary Battle Amongst Familiar Hills.
- Dan LuVisi's Popped Culture series can be this. Some come with backstories, which can also make them Tear Jerkers.
- Eldritch Prodigy. Let's just say they're a little bit of a big fan of Mr. Tall Dark and Faceless.
- Even more disturbing is the Youtube Channel linked to this, which the creator swears that they did not create, and only watched. Let's just say that if you're afraid of masks, we recommend you stay away from this one.
- This British artist named Charcoalman is really skilled at working with charcoal-based art and uses plenty of vivid eye-pleasing colors... but his art is possibly among the most horrifying pictures of any kind to ever be posted on the entire site.
- Fristdynamo2 is known for making characters in horrific deformed ways. Sweet dreams...
- What the sighting of a Mewtwo would look like in real life.