- As though puppets weren't freaky enough.
- Really, any bit of artwork can be this to someone.
- 90% of anything Saccstry makes. Her art always seem to consist of mutilated, rotting, diseased, mutated, injured and just brutalised young girls. And to make matters worse, almost every character she draws looks as if they are staring right into your god damn soul. Seriously, her stuff will give you nightmares.
- A fair amount of the fetish art that exists can be seen as this... Unless you are a part of that community.
- vonanthonythefirst, his stuff is a delightfully horrific mix of surrealism and terror.
- Anything by user Sachsen. Especially his take on My Neighbor Totoro.
- Morgans Mutations. Ever wondered what would happen if whoever designed the Necronomicon was able to take The Thing and turn it into household appliances, clothing and accessories? This happens. What's that? Were you expecting DeviantArt to live up to its reputation of being void of talent, thus leading to some narmy, Nightmare Retardant, So Bad, It's Good pieces of clay that would make sure that the contents of your stomach wouldn't churn? Too bad! This guy has talent!
- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.
- User DaVinci41, a professional sculptor, once took a commission to sculpt the face of a full-scale mannequin replica of the Wicked Witch of the West, and posted a few in-progress photos of the sculpture with unpainted eyes, no hair, and eerily corpse-like grayish skin (he hadn't yet painted her green). The results were...well, let's let the images speak for themselves, shall we?
- An Ordinary Battle Amongst Familiar Hills.
- Dan LuVisi's Popped Culture art can be this. Some come with backstories, which can also make them Tear Jerkers.
- Eldritch Prodigy. Let's just say they're a little bit of a big fan of Mr. Tall Dark and Faceless.
- Even more disturbing is the Youtube Channel linked to this, which the creator swears that they did not create, and only watched. Let's just say that if you're afraid of masks, we recommend you stay away from this one.
- The things Charcoalman draws are possibly among the most horrifying artwork of any kind to ever be posted on the entire site. We're dead. Fucking. Serious!