Nightmare Fuel: Chriddof
- "Rotted Idiocies. Surreal Horror mixed with Nothing Is Scarier results in something every bit as frightening as your imagination will allow.
- "Two Minutes of Happiness."
- "Gruesome Sights Or Sounds." It blends Beck, an old instructional tape, and an atonal analogue synth into the music that plays in Rod Serling's private hell.
- In 2012, Chriddof uploaded a cover of Bombalurina's "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" to YouTube. It is more similar to Throbbing Gristle or The Residents than cheesy surf-pop. Here it is, in all of it's glory.
- "Everybody's Got Intestines." By Chriddof's standards, it would normally be a jaunty little jingle, but the slowdown turns it into what could easily be audio for a trailer to a slasher flick directed by Tim & Eric.
- "Look At Me Mother, Me Face Is Melting. Not only the song is scary, with its atonal synths and sped up vocals, but the album art itself it's terrifying, with a really extreme case of Body Horror. Proceed at your own risk.
- "hank hill.avi. Surreal Humor mixed with Hell Is That Noise and a pinch of Deranged Animation. It's a bit unsettling.