A show about witches and magic. Where could there possibly be Nightmare Fuel
- The banshee from season 3. A demon that prays on people who have suffered heartbreak. You're grieving for some big reason and you hear a wailing in the distance. The things in the room start to rattle and suddenly the windows shatter and she jumps in through the window. She proceeds to scream as loudly as she can, so loudly that it makes all your blood vessels burst which is what kills you. Oh, and if you happen to be a witch, instead of being killed you'll become one instead.
- Don't forget the scene from the same episode where the banshee attacks a little girl in a phonebooth who is already terrified.
- From season 1 we have The Wendigo, pretty much a nastier version of the common werewolf that eats people's hearts. It attacks Piper while she's broken down in the middle of nowhere. And yes, if you don't get killed you'll turn into one instead. And no, chaining yourself to a water pipe will not be enough.
- "The Good, the Bad and the Cursed" from season 3 where Phoebe gets psychically linked to a Native American man stuck in a time loop. That means that when he gets hurt, she feels it and gets the same injury. Near the end of the episode there's a scene where he's being tortured in the middle of the village. Every time he gets whipped it cuts back to a shot of Phoebe screaming in pain as she feels it. If the day hadn't been saved, Phoebe would have been killed along with the man. Oh and Leo wasn't able to heal her.
- Orin and Cree from season 5's "The Eyes Have It". They attack helpless gypsies and gouge their eyes out with lasers.
- From season 3 we have demons called The Seekers who read your thoughts to find out everything you know. How do they do it? By biting into your skull and literally sucking your brains out. The scene with Cole's landlady...
- The demon Masselin (the only one to look nothing like a human) from the season 2 has a slightly transparent stomach with all of this victims screaming and moving inside. The thought that they are eaten, but still alive inside is enough to give one the chills.
- Anyone who is not afraid of Barbas must be made of stone. He is the Demon of Fear and will torture you by making your worst fears come to life directly in front of you, and you will believe they are real. This even caused Phoebe to kill Paige at one point. And don't think pretending your worst fear is milder than it is will help, Barbas knows all - and he will find you.