As charming and wacky as it is, this show has more moments than you can count.
- Snap, Penny and Rudy singing to a giant, sentient piece of cake as they devour her, little by little.
- A chalk-targeting vacuum that sucks up about 99% of Chalkzone before it's stopped.
: Rudy, those chalk chunks are falling into an infinite abyss, which means they'll be falling forever.
I'd find that fascinating if I wasn't so terrified.
- In "Howdy Rudy", the titular character (a sentient Rudy chalk puppet) is about to return to Chalkzone when a dog that he has befriended arrives, and begins to lick him in happiness. You can guess what happens next.
- Luckily, he ends up surviving due to being created in Chalkzone.
- Rudy being forced to have a dirty diaper put around his head.
- The Spine Slurper. It is said to literally slurp out someone's spine. We even see a victim of this working for a cruel king, though thankfully we don't see any live slurpings.
- "Chip Of Fools" was surprisingly kind of terrifying. Complete with Body Horror, Snap being Strapped to an Operating Table, and it was all just a dream.
- The deformed impostor versions of Snap, a.k.a. Snips, were also very unsettling.
- Penny as the Chalk Queen made a particularly scary villain. Yeah; I know she was faking but what if she hadn't been?