Nightmare Fuel: Black Sunday
From the 1960 film:
- Asa's eyes bubbling back up into her empty eye sockets as she resurrects. Quite unsettling.
- The image of the Goodyear Blimp's nose rising over the Super Bowl stands, with the audience aware that there's a bomb on that thing...
- And the fact that it collides with some of the stadium lights and knocks them onto part of said crowd.
- In the book, Harris used a fictional name company for the blimp, but for the movie Goodyear agreed for the filmmakers to use their name on the blimp.
- Another instance: the kitten incident.
- The look on the farmer's face as he's shot full of holes by Lander's test bomb.