Nightmare Fuel: A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
- The beginning with Dean tearing his own throat open with a knife while screaming "YOU'RE NOT REAL! YOU'RE NOT REAL!"
- The remake makes Freddy Krueger even worse. Cold-Blooded Torture and Attempted Rape both show up, the latter combined with Dude, She's Like, in a Coma!... sort of.
- "Did you know that the brain can still function for seven minutes after the heart stops beating? We still have six minutes to play..."
- "Why are you screaming? I haven't even cut you yet..."
- Freddy's face melting from being burnt alive and his screams while running towards Quentin.
- The Soundtrack Dissonance in the pharmacy scene.
- Really Freddy in general in this reboot. His face is more frightening thanks to better effects and he lost a lot of the humor and campiness he picked up over the years.