Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate
Tropes 0-F | Tropes G-L | Tropes M-R | Tropes S-Z | Mask of the Betrayer | Storm of Zehir | Mysteries of Westgate
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate provides examples of the following tropes:
- Absurdly Spacious Sewer
- Asshole Victim: Obid, the Morninglord. He sends you in various errands and take all the glory for himself, leaving you with nothing. When his higher-ups come to investigate, he flees. Later, you can find his corpse drained of all his blood.
- City of Adventure: You only venture outside of Westgate on two occasions.
- Curse: You're cursed prior to the beginning of the game. The entire point of the story is to get rid of it.
- Downloadable Content
- Evil Gloating: Standard stuff for every bad guys in the game.
- Gambit Pileup: The story conclude with a successive series of bad guys all claiming to be the master villain, and gloating how they were secretly manipulating the previous master villain, who was secretly manipulating the previous previous master villain.
- Gladiator Games: One way to gain cash and XP.
- Multiple Endings: The good path involves you defeating Orbakh, slay Tasheni and Zymena. You also destroy the human cattle factory and free yourself from your curse. The evil path have you join Orbakh, slay your companions, destroy Tasheni and the Ebon Claws. You free yourself from the curse, but you become a vampire slave under Orbakh's will.
- Mushroom Samba: One sidequest.
- Our Vampires Are Different
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: Wererats serve the Ebon Claws.
- Sea Monster: Quelzarns.
- Shout-Out: A con artist tells you the story of Minx and Bloo.
- Thieves' Guild: The Night Masks, the Ebon Claws and the Fire Knives.