Victoria Dawn Justice (born February 19, 1993) is an American actress and singer. She is best known for playing the roles of Tori Vega on Victorious, Lola Martinez on Zoey 101, Wren in Fun Size, Jordan from The Boy Who Cried Werewolf, and Lindy Sampson in Eye Candy. She also has herself a Twitter and a Youtube page.
Victoria Justice exhibits these tropes:
- Bare Your Midriff: Over 40 known times in multiple TV shows, music videos, photo shoots, and candid, including the picture on this page right now.
- Butt Monkey: When she goes on Brain Surge.
- Chewing the Scenery: From All I Want Is Everything: "AS LONG AS IT FEELS RIGHT, AT LEAST WE KNOW THAT WE'RE ALIVE!"
- And on Victorious, her character has moments of this.
- Covered in Gunge: In a trailer for the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2012, along with Daniel Radcliffe. She got more of it (Radcliffe barely got any).
- Cute Bruiser: As Shelby Marx.
- Girls with Moustaches: A big fan of wearing fake moustaches, to the point that most of the emoticons she uses include a moustache.
- Identical Stranger: Nina Dobrev.
- I Don't Want to Ruin Our Friendship: According to her, this is the reason why she and Avan Jogia won't date.
- Little Big Sister: She is noticeably shorter than her younger half-sister Madison◊
- Medley: She has done three medleys with Max Schneider and with Kurt Hugo Schneider producing. One was a Bruno Mars medley, another was a Maroon Five medley and another is a Christmas song medley. She actually performed the "Bruno Mars Medley" on her Make It in America Tour.
- Ms. Fanservice: Lots of it. She always dresses up well at big events...
- This Is a Song: "Make It In America" has a verse where she talks about singing the lyrics to a song she wrote called "Make It In America."
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Twice. One, in Zoey 101, she (Lola) poses as a boy name Steve in the episode "Girls Will Be Boys" and pulled it off until she had to get in a pool. Two, in Victorious, Tori was cast in a school play as Jade's husband in the episode "Tori and Jade's Play Date".
- Similar hair on both occasions. Both also dealt with the fake mustache, the Zoey 101 moment briefer and earlier than the Victorious moment. In fact, that episode Zoey 101 could be considered the starting point for her obsession with mustaches.