Forgive us for what we have done, 'cos we're young...
Tulisa Contostavlos (born 13 July 1988) is a Greek-Irish-British recording artist and former member of N-DUBZ, now better known for being a judge on The X Factor
and being a fashion icon.
Tropes associated with Tulisa include:
- But Not Too Foreign: She was born in the United Kingdom, and is half-Irish, despite her Greek surname.
- Dye Hard: Changes hair colours frequently a la Katy Perry.
- The Fashionista: She has her own personal style, prefers to avoid stylists - and that's from her directly.
- Genre Roulette: With some of her newer material post-N Dubz, anyway.
- The Ghost: Her "so-called" boyfriend, who apparently lives in... Leeds or Manchester, to quote a celebrity blog.
- I Am Not Spock: Still known for only two roles to a majority of the public.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The video for her debut single "Young", for obvious reasons.
- Ms. Fanservice: Fairly obviously.
- Oireland: Half-Irish, well, the ROi anyway.
- One Mario Limit: As far as we know, the only famous Tulisa.
- Piss Take Rap: Part of N-Dubz work.
- You Keep Using That Word: Not to be moderately pedantic, but her name is spelt Tulisa, not Tulsa. That's a city in Oklahoma.