Tulisa Contostavlos (born 13 July 1988) is a Greek-Irish-British recording artist and former member of N-DUBZ, now better known for being a judge on The X Factor and being a fashion icon.
Tropes associated with Tulisa include:
- But Not Too Foreign: She was born in the United Kingdom, and is half-Irish, despite her Greek surname.
- Dye Hard: Changes hair colours frequently a la Katy Perry.
- The Fashionista: She has her own personal style, prefers to avoid stylists - and that's from her directly.
- Genre Roulette: With some of her newer material post-N Dubz, anyway.
- The Ghost: Her "so-called" boyfriend, who apparently lives in... Leeds or Manchester, to quote a celebrity blog.
- I Am Not Spock: Still known for only two roles to a majority of the public.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The video for her debut single "Young", for obvious reasons.
- Ms. Fanservice: Fairly obviously.
- Oireland: Half-Irish, well, the ROi anyway.
- One Mario Limit: As far as we know, the only famous Tulisa.
- Piss-Take Rap: Part of N-Dubz work.
- Role Ending Misdemeanor: Subverted. She lost her job as an X Factor judge and her music career hit a slump after she was the main feature in a news story about her selling drugs, but she has since been acquitted of the charges when the case fell apart (the reporter lied under oath). She's now trying to repair her image.
- You Keep Using That Word: Not to be moderately pedantic, but her name is spelt Tulisa, not Tulsa. That's a city in Oklahoma.