- Daily Conversation (2008)
- Double Barrel (with Marco Polo) (2009)
- Heart Failure (2011)
- For the Record (2011)
Tropes present in his work:
- Album Title Drop: Happens on the album For the Record on the single "For the Record" as well as the Interlude before that, "Only Way".
- Alternative Hip Hop: Leans towards this in his more thoughtful songs.
- Boastful Raps exist in Torae's discography, but never at unnecessary levels.
- Conscious Hip Hop: Very present, especially if you listen closely.
- Gangsta Rap: Subdued type 1 throughout his work.
- Spoken Word in Music: In spades on For the Record, most notably the intro and interludes, but also at the end of several songs as well. It's an album with a plot.
- Title Dropping happens in nearly every song, non appearing titles are a rarity in his work.