Tila Nguyen, known from 2005 to 2011 as Tila Tequila, is a Vietnamese-American softcore model, musician, porn star and reality TV personality. Started out as a glamour/softcore model for magazines like Playboy. Due to her enormous popularity on Myspace (having had the most-friended page at the time when Myspace first broke into the mainstream), she rose to fame through her MTV reality show, A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila and A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila 2. Afterwards she launched a music career independently, distributing her music through the likes of iTunes; however she is better known for her rather outrageous antics (such as uStream rants where she pulls out her tampon), rumors she spreads about herself (numerous false pregnancies), and generally being an Attention Whore. She's somewhat of a Guilty Pleasure to watch; many follow her due to Bile Fascination. After a severe mental breakdown in 2012, she now has declared all-out war against the reptilian Illuminati living in their bunkers on the moon!
This works involving Tila Tequila show examples of:
- Asian Airhead: Her persona on A Shot at Love and especially her guest appearance on Robot Chicken is incredibly ditzy and slutty.
- Attention Whore: Given she rose to prominence on Myspace and then starred on reality TV shows as the center of a reverse-harem, her need for attention is apparent.
- Anything That Moves: Part of the gimmick of A Shot at Love is that both men and women were competing for her attention.
- Brainless Beauty: She is presented with a very ditzy personality, but attractive enough that people from either gender were after her. After all, dating her is the "prize" of her reality shows.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Known for posting a lot of conspiracy theories on her Twitter, though many of her posts are jokes made just to troll people.
- Ms. Fanservice: Try to find a pic of hers where she isn't half naked. (If that.) That's also not taking into account her foray into porn.
- My Girl Is a Slut: She's released at least one song about how she kicks guys out of bed when she's done with them because she "doesn't want love, just a good fuck".
- Self-Deprecation: She guest-starred in a Robot Chicken sketch, appearing as a robotic "pre-pubescent alien whore", whose emotions are "appropriate almost 50% of the time!"Tila: I am very bisexial!
- She's also made a few jokes about being an alien on her Twitter, likely parodying her own conspiracy theory rants and the jokes about her looks.