Music: Thou Shalt Not
ThouShaltNot were a industrial synthpop band from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania active from 1998 to 2013. Its main members were Alex Reed (vocals, guitars and bass), Aaron "Foo" Fuleki (percussion) and Jeremy Long (keyboards). Reed and Fuleki have started a separate project and currently record under the name Seeming.
- The Deepest Ice (1999/2000)
- Thou Shalt Not (2000)
- The Holiness of Now (2001)
- You'll Wake Up Yesterday (2002, EP)
- The White Beyond (2003)
- Vier Factor No. 1 (split with The CrŘxshadows, Paralysed Age, and The Dreamside, 2003)
- The Projectionist (2005, EP)
- Land Dispute (2006)
- Land Dispute Addendum (2006)
- New World EP (2008)
Thou Shalt Not's music demonstrates the following tropes:
- Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts: "State Road 25".
- Goth: The song "If I Only Were a Goth" satirizes stereotypes related to the subculture, including the Vampire Vannabe tendencies and Wangst.
- Haunted Technology: "The Haunted Phonograph".
- I Love the Dead: Again, "If I Only Were a Goth".
- It Won't Turn Off: The haunted phonograph in the eponymous song continues to play even after its owner tries to throw it away, which more than startled the trashmen.