Music: The TV Tropes Awful Music Collective
The TV Tropes Awful Music Collective is a band started by Lordnecronus
in the forum thread "Let's make shitty music together", which can be found here
. The objective of it is to create an album of terrible music.The participants are:Current songs include:
- "HoOSHA!" by AwESOME MOVIE SOUND NOISES!!! - Tribal percussion, distorted, enthusiastic monologues, and maniacal laughter. Quite terrifying.
- "Imma Hard Durg Taker" by Zalgo of Broccoli - An indecipherable mess of random guitar notes, gratuitous Amen breaks and indecipherable spoken word.
- "trapped in a room WITH NO ESCAPE" by the Buffoon Conspiracy - 7:19 of kvlt distortion and terrible black metal screams.
- "Surpise Sex" by A Dyslexic Asian - Consists entirely of random synth washes played over three repeating bass notes. Pretty scary.
- "Shojo Statistics" by A Dyslexic Asian - Randomised tribal percussion and more synth washes. A good competitor to "Surpise Sex" in the horror stakes.
- "U Ain't Christian, Shawty (Pooprave Mega Mix)" by Breathe Broken Attack! - The crunkcore/deathcore crossover nobodynote was asking for.
- "I Am Going to Murder You" by Boosh Baloosh featuring the Fat Chinese Sluts Orchestra & Lower Dances - noise music. Bad noise music.
- "Bend Over For Brootul" by Dead Goths Everywhere - Scorecore, a mixture of metalcore and film score. Epic Rocking ensues.
The TV Tropes Awful Music Collective provides examples of: