- ''The Slender Man's Theme''.
- ''The Wooden Girl's Theme''.
- ''The Manufactured Newborn''.
- ''The Empty City's Theme''.
- ''Archangel's Theme''.
- ''EAT's Theme'' - As a creature named for Prog Rock, EAT's theme draws heavily on Prog Rock itself, especially Dream Theater. Later retconned to be the theme of the EAT progsea The Camper.
- ''Shadowgraphers'' - Originally the theme of the Nightlanders (then called Shadowgraphers), the song was later used as the theme of EAT. Incidentally, the second-longest of the Fear Mythos tracks.
- ''The Choir''.
- ''The Rake's Theme''.
- ''The Cold Boy's Theme''.
- ''The Dying Man's Theme''.
- ''The Blind Man's Theme''.
- ''The Convocation's Theme'' - The longest of the Fear mythos tracks, at 1:45.
Music / The Fear Mythos
A collection of music for The Fear Mythos, each produced by the troper Bound By The Moon, mainly consisting of short Leitmotifs for a lot of the earlier Fears: