Teräsbetoni (Finnish for Reinforced Concrete) are a Finnish Power Metal band, still best known within Finland and by Heavy Metal and Power Metal fans in Europe, they are possibly best recognised by other people as Finland's 2008 Eurovision entry, subverting the usual identical pop bands that enter.Members:
- Jarkko Ahola - vocals, bass
- Arto Järvinen - guitar, vocals
- Viljo Rantanen - guitar
- Jari Kuokkanen - drums
Teräsbetoni has examples of:
- Eurovision Song Contest: They were one of the more notable entries in the 2008 contest.
- Heavy Meta: Many of their songs are about the 'brotherhood of metal', epic battles, honour and death.
- Heävy Mëtal Ümlaut: Justified in their name in that it is actually the correct use.
- Indecipherable Lyrics: Partly due to being in Finnish, although even then, it can still be difficult to understand some songs, such as Taivas Lyö Tulta
- Mr Fan Service: Half-naked long haired men were much appreciated during aforementioned Eurovision performance, weighing just a bit against the traditionally numerous half-naked long haired women in Eurovision.
- Power Metal
- War Is Glorious