Music: Strawberry Switchblade
Tropes associated with Strawberry Switchblade
- Author Phobia: Invoked. "Trees and Flowers" is about Jill's agoraphobia.
- Cover Version: Dolly Parton's "Jolene".
- Japandering: "Ecstacy (Apple of My Eye)". Done for the Money, Dear Boy.
- Lyrical Dissonance: Frequently. "Since Yesterday" is a perky number about a broken love affair. "Trees And Flowers" is a gentle pastoral number about agoraphobia.
- Neoclassical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly: "Since Yesterday" is a mixture of proto-twee jangly pop and electropop, with a bit of Sibelius thrown in as well.
- One Album Band:Called "Strawberry Switchblade"
- Self-Titled Album: "Strawberry Switchblade"
- Strawberry Shorthand: subverted.