Shota Shimizu is a Japanese R&B singer-songwriter from Yao, Osaka. He's known for his appearance at the 2008 New York Japan Day Festival and his work with Miliyah Kato.
- My Treasure
- Utsukushii Hibi yo / Sayonara wa Itsumo Sobani
- Oyasumi no Kisu Wo～Good Night my love～ (With Double)
- Kimi Ga Suki
- Kimi ga Kurasu Machi
- You & I
- Fuyu Ga Owaru Mae Ni
- Kimi Sae Ireba (With Kazumaza Oda)
With Miliyah Kato
- Love Forever
- Forever Love
Tropes associated with him and his music:
- Author Appeal: Songs named/peppered with English, his R&B sound, the oversized sweaters he wears in his music videos.
- Award-Bait Song: When You Cry
- Anime Hair: His... unique hairstyle.
- Cover Version: Suiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto.
- Let's Duet: With Miliyah Kato, Double and various other artists.
- Rummage Sale Reject: The sweaters/jumpers/hoodies he's always wearing in his videos and promotional photos.
- Surprisingly Good English: All the time.