Music: Ricardo Arjona
Edgar Ricardo Arjona Morales , born January 19, 1964 ,is a Guatemalan composer and Singer.Known for his songs that touch a variety of themes that range from abortion, kidnapping, inmigrants, parties, etc.
- Déjame decir que te amo note (1985)
- Jesús, verbo no sustantivo note (1988)
- ''Del otro lado del sol” note (1991)
- “Animal Nocturno” note (1993)
- “Historias” note (1994)
- “Si el norte fuera el sur” note (1996)
- “Sin daños a terceros” note (1998)
- “Galería Caribe” note (2000)
- “Santo pecado” note (2002)
- “Adentro” note (2005)
- “5to piso” note (2008)
- “Poquita ropa” note (2010)
- “Independiente” note (2011)
- Black Gal on White Guy Drama: Ella y él note
- Executive Meddling: He actually suffers very little from it, specially now that he has his own record label. But he once implied about it.Arjona: My music is complex, it has hues from me and my people, my feelings, my sorrows, my doubts and, of course, what my record label says.
- Gayngst: His song “Que nadie vea” note about all the suffering that gay people has to go through.
- Henpecked Boyfriend: "El demonio en casa" note talks about a man convincing a girl to move with him, and regreting it when she forbids him from going out with his friends and inviting her mother to dinner, among other things.
- Ice Queen: The subject of "Pingüinos en la cama"note there are penguins in the bed, because of the ice you create.
- Ironic Nickname: During his song "No me importa nada" note mentions a guy that aparently only has one arm, and is called "octopus".
- Jesus Was Way Cool: "Jesús es Verbo, no sustantivo".note
- Mood Whiplash
- Not So Different: In the second part of "If the north were the south" he says that if the USA and Latin America changed places, "wenote would be the same, or maybe a little bit worse".
- Precision F-Strike: When he really want to take his point home.
- Take That: He has mocked politicians, the justice system, the modern religion, love, among other things.