Natas (Nation Ahead of Time And Space) is an American hip hop group from Detroit, Michigan. The group comprises Esham, T-N-T, and Mastamind.
- Drugs Are Bad
- Evil Sounds Deep: Averted. Only in recent years has Esham's voice been particularly deep, but his raps aren't as evil as they used to be.
- For the Evulz
- Fun with Acronyms: An interesting one. The band's name is an acronym for "Nation Ahead of Time And Space". But it's also Satan backwards.
- Gangsta Rap: Occasionally.
- Horrorcore: Considered a pioneer of this style.
- Juggalo: Mastamind's a "thuggalo".
- Money Song: "Get Mo Cheddar"
- Refuge in Audacity
- Psychedelic Rap
- Sampling: Initially. More recently, Natas has featured more live instrumentation.
- Sdrawkcab Name
- Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll: Natas songs refer explicitly to pornographic sex (I.E. Erotic Poetry) and drug use.