Yelizaveta Nikolaevna Arzamasova (born 1995) is a Russian actress and singer. She began acting when she was four, and has appeared in both theater and film roles. Her best-known role so far is as the young genius Galina Sergeevna in the Sitcom Daddy's Daughters, which has led to her taking more roles in big productions. She says her favorite performers are Jack Nicholson and Liza Minnelli.
- Annie (2004 production) as Annie
- Anastasia (2005 opera) as Anastasia
- Echelon (2005) as Katya
- Private Detective (2005) as Dasha
- The Wolfhound (2006) as the crying girl
- Daddy's Daughters (2007+) as Galina Sergeevna
- Dream Agency (2008) as Lidka
- Love In The Big City (2008) as Vera
- The Brothers Karamazov (2009) as Varvara Snegireva
- Ash Waltz (2009) as Lena
- The Priest (2009) as Eva
- Project Ice And Fire (2010) as the presenter
- Romeo and Juliet (2010 performance) as Juliet
- Dostoevsky (2011) as Sofia Kovalevskaya
- Only You (2011) as Nika
- Is This Thing Still On?: Estimating the distance from the Earth to the moon as 10,000 kilometers in a ''Cosmopolitan'' interview◊.
- Nice Hat: A Red Army cap from ''Echelon''. Later on wears one at the police academy in ''Daddy's Daughters''. And then this one◊ at the Sergei Parajanov Museum in Armenia.
- Star-Making Role: As Galina Sergeevna.
- Type Casting: Her roles in Daddy's Daughters and Dostoevsky are both as young genius girls.
- Wise Beyond Her Years: Her character in Daddy's Daughters.