A Filipino rock band, known for their music, stage show, and association with Parokya Ni Edgar.Their members are the following:
- Jay Contreras on vocals
- Jason Astete on bass guitar
- Jose Ma. Luis Linao on guitars and backing vocals
- Led Zeppelin Tuyay on lead and rhythm guitars
- Allan Burdeos on drums
Kamikazee's music, videos, and general look contain the following tropes:
- And Now For Something Completely Different: During live performances, things happen. Case in point: during their Tower Sessions performance of "Martyr Niyebera", Jay suddenly recites "Footprints in the Sand" in the bridge. It's about as out-of-left-field and funny as you may imagine.
- The interlude after "Girlfriend" features the band unleashing a Cluster F-Bomb of ridiculous proportions.
- Award Bait Song: "Narda".
- Bland-Name Product: Their videos contain a lot of this.
- Cover Version: Has been on both ends - one of their first hits was a cover of Britney Spears' "Lucky", while their song "Narda" was covered by Uchuu Sentai NOIZ (a Japanese Visual Kei band).
- G.I.R.L.: In "Chiksilog".
- Heat Wave: "Sobrang Init".
- Masochism Tango: "Martyr Nyebera"
- Ms. Fanservice: "Seksi! Seksi!" is an ode to them.
- Mundane Made Awesome: When they perform as guests in "The Ordertaker".
- Pun: They make liberal use of these in their videos and songs - "Martyr Nyebera" is a pun on Martin Nievera, while in the video of "Lucky", the name of the Mazinger Z knockoff is "Robot Jaworski", a pun on Philippine basketball legend Robert "Sonny" Jaworski.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: "Chiksilog"; also considered an (un)official theme song of Philippine Ragnarok Online.