Justin Bieber (born March 1994) is a Canadian pop/R&B singer. At any given time, his name is likely to be a Twitter trending topic, or it was until Twitter banned it.
This singer provides examples of:
- Angry Dance: In the video for "Love Yourself" a couple's passive-aggressive fighting over tiny things—hogging the blanket, making the bed, one closing the refrigerator just as the other tries to look in it—is elaborately choreographed.
- Child Popstar: "Never Say Never" featured clips from videos dating back to kindergarten which showed him singing and playing various instruments.
- Mad Bomber: Justin had a guest role on CSI as a serial killer and serial bomber.
- The Movie: A 3D documentary on him, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never was released in theaters in 2011.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Again, his role on CSI. It was actually quite terrifying and got him an award.
- Vocal Evolution: Sometime in late 2011, his voice started to deepen a little. Todd in the Shadows made note of this in his review of "Mistletoe".