Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop/R&B singing sensation. He is so popular on Twitter, that at any given time, his name was likely to be a trending topic there, until Twitter changed "trends" to favor novelty over popularity.
- My World EP (2009)
- My Worlds (2010)
- My World 2.0 (2010)
- Under the Mistletoe (2011)
- Believe (2012)
- Purpose (2015)
This singer provides examples of:
- Angry Dance: In the video for "Love Yourself", a couple's passive-aggressive fighting over tiny things—hogging the blanket, making the bed, one closing the refrigerator just as the other tries to look in it—is elaborately choreographed.
- The Casanova: Has romanced Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Sofia Richie, Barbara Palvin, Hailey Baldwin, Jasmine Villegas, Bronte Blampied. He has also flirted with Rihanna numerous times, only to be denied.
- Child Popstar: "Never Say Never" featured clips from videos dating back to kindergarten which showed him singing and playing various instruments. He also became famous at age 16.
- Death by Cameo: He appears at the beginning of Zoolander 2 just to be killed off.
- Important Haircut: He cut off his iconic hairstyle in 2011 before inverting it by outgrowing and bleaching his hair in 2015 and most recently, sported a buzz cut since mid 2016.
- Mad Bomber: Justin had a guest role on CSI as a serial killer and serial bomber.
- The Movie: A 3D documentary on him, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never was released in theaters in 2011.
- Periphery Hatedom: He is one of the most hated celebrities (though there are valid reasons).
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Again, his role on CSI. It was actually quite terrifying and got him an award.
- Teen Idol: A very well-known one.
- Vocal Evolution: Sometime in late 2011, his voice started to deepen a little. Todd in the Shadows made note of this in his review of "Mistletoe". By 2015, it shows.