Music: Jessie James
Jessica Rose "Jessie" James is a country singer from Georgia. She released her self-titled debut album in 2009 and is married to Eric Decker of the Denver Broncos. In 2013, E debuted a Reality Show chronicling the road leading up to her and Eric's wedding.Not to be confused with the American outlaw, the Pokémon duo or Jessie J.Discography
- Jessie James (2009)
Jessie James provides examples of the following tropes:
- All-Cheering All the Time: Jessie incorporated her experience from the step team in high school into "Blue Jeans".
- Breakup Song: "Burn It Up" of the angry variety, and "I Look So Good (Without You)" for the calmer, I'm over you camp.
- Brutal Honesty: "Big Mouth"."'Cause I'm not afraid to give you a taste, without the sugarcoat babe."
- Girl Next Door: "Girl Next Door" is about a girl that still wants to be seen as this after becoming famous.
- Iconic Outfit: Subverted in "Blue Jeans"."Don't matter what you're wearing. It's about the way you wear it."
- Named After Someone Famous: Jesse James.
- Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?: Used in "Bullet"."Is that a gun your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
- Real Song Theme Tune / "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: "My Cowboy" is used in promos for her reality show.
- Self-Titled Album: Her debut.
- Singer Namedrop: "Bullet""Why do you think they call me Jessie James?"
- Spiritual Successor: Eric & Jessie: Game On could be seen as this to Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.
- Yandere: The aptly named "Psycho Girlfriend".