Music: Jeremy Soule
Jeremy Soule is a Video Game soundtrack composer best known for games such as The Elder Scrolls and Guild Wars. His music tends to be airy and atmospheric with lots of small strings and wind instruments. Some of his albums are available through his website at Directsong.com.
A list of some of the soundtracks Jeremy has worked on:
- Baldur's Gate
- Company of Heroes
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War. Note, he only did the original game. The expansion packs were done by Inon Zur.
- Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege II
- The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim)
- Freddi Fish and Luther's Maze Madness
- Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries
- Giants: Citizen Kabuto
- Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2
- The Harry Potter video games
- Icewind Dale
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
- Pajama Sam in "No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside"
- Pajama Sam's SockWorks
- Putt-Putt and Pep's Dog on a Stick
- Putt-Putt Travels Through Time
- Secret of Evermore. His first video game soundtrack.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Supreme Commander
- Total Annihilation
- Warhammer Online: Mark of Chaos
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria