The logo of the group, because like AKB48, getting a picture will be quite hard.
The third sister group of AKB48
. Like the other sister groups, it currently has 47 members, which are split into two teams: Team H, Team KIV and a group of trainees.
The group currently performs in its theatre at the Hawks Town Mall in Hakata in Fukuoka, Japan.
Please list any tropes related with the girls directly in the character page.
HKT48 provides examples of the following tropes:
- Cover Version: Their stages are mostly covers of their sister groups' stages, since they do not have their own original stages yet. They have also released a version of AKB's "Kimi no koto ga suki dakara" in Hakata dialect.
- During their Spring 2013 concert tour and for their first solo concert in Sapporo Super Dome they included units of covers of songs by other idol groups including Morning Musume and Onyanko Club.
- Cross Over: Haruppi currently holds a concurrent position with AKB48's team A.
- As of the February 2014 shuffle, Mio and Sakura also are concurrent with AKB's Teams B and A respectively (while Haruppi is now concurrent with Team K), Murashige Anna is concurrent with NMB's Team N, and Tanaka Natsumi is concurrent with SKE's Team S.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: It is based in Hakata and has 47 members at this time counting trainees.
- Hair Decorations
- Idol Singer
- Kawaii Ko: Their first single is basically this.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Currently has exactly 47 members, counting trainees.
- Magical Girl/Cute Witch: In "Sakura minna de tabeta" the girls appear to have some sort of magic abilities.
- Pink Means Feminine: Everything is pink in "Hatsukoi Butterfly": the outfits, the stage...
- School Uniforms are the New Black: As seen in "Melon Juice".
- Silly Love Song: "Hatsukoi Butterfly" is about a little kid whose first love is a friend of her sister.
- Variety Show: They have two: "HaKaTa Hyakkaten" and "HKT48 no Odekake".
- Zettai Ryouiki