Music: Clockwork Quartet
The Clockwork Quartet are a Steampunk Filk group with a propensity for the macabre. Although the band's website is quiet, they maintain a presence on Facebook.The band's music is dark, somewhat disturbing, and catchy, usually set in a pseudo-Victorian Crapsack World, which has been expanded on a bit more as of late with the site's webcomic.
The band provides examples of:
- Clockwork Creature: The Doctor's Wife.
- Doing It for the Art: The band itself, which has not only made their songs available for free download, but also has the lyrics with chords and the full scores on their website.
- Not to mention the comic, which is intended to be ten volumes and as of now is entirely free.
- God Save Us from the Queen!: The Raconteuse seems to have this opinion of Queen Oriana.
- Mad Doctor: Although he doesn't start out mad, the unnamed doctor in "The Doctor's Wife" will go to any lengths to keep his wife alive
- Murder Ballad: The Watchmaker's Apprentice
- At Six On The Dot
- Sanity Slippage Song: The Doctor's Wife
- Also implied at the end of Closer
- Villain Protagonist: "The Watchmaker's Apprentice, doubling as a...
- Villain Song
- Wild Child: A soldier on the train claims to have encountered a girl raised by wolves while investigating a mining detachment, although the truth of his tale is questionable.