Tropes associated with Clean Bandit:
- Band of Relatives: Jack and Luke are brothers.
- "Blind Idiot" Translation: The source of the name Clean Bandit, apparently from the Russian for "Utter Bastard".
- Hallucinations: The video for "Rather Be" involves a fan in Japan having hallucinations of the band's members and logo appearing everywhere in her day-to-day life.
- I Take Offense to That Last One: Inverted. The narration at the start of "Mozart's House" says "So you think electronic music is boring? You think it's stupid? You think it's repetitive? Well, it is repetitive..."
- Neoclassical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly: They're a neoclassical-pop-EDM group.
- Self-Demonstrating Song: "Mozart's House": "I can make my voice sta!cca!to! / then mix it allll le...ga...to"
- The Smurfette Principle: Grace is the only female member in the band.
- Title Track: "New Eyes" on New Eyes, naturally.