Music: Brian McFadden
aka: Brian Mcfadden
Brian Nicholas McFadden (born 12 April 1980), is an Irish singer-songwriter who rose to fame in the late 1990s as a member of the Irish boyband Westlife.Following his departure from Westlife, Mcfadden released his debut solo album, Irish Son which peaked within the top 5 on both the Danish and Irish Albums Charts, and produced his first two No. 1 solo singles "Real to Me" in four European countries and also "Almost Here", a duet with his now ex-fiancée Delta Goodrem which gained a platinum accreditation in Australia. "Like Only a Woman Can", the lead single from his second album, Set in Stone (2008), became his third No. 1 single as a solo artist. In 2010, Brian scored his fourth No. 1 with the hit single, "Just Say So" featuring American rapper, Kevin Rudolf and gained his second Australian platinum accreditation. The single received a nomination at the 2010 ARIA Music Awards for Most Popular Australian Single.New album, The Irish Connection coming soon.
- Irish Son (2004)
- Set in Stone (2008)
- Wall of Soundz (2010)
- The Irish Connection (2013)
- Breakup Song: "Almost Here" for a start. Kicking Around The Love Again, Now Only We Cry, When Your Coming Back Home, Everything But You, Get Away
- Career Resurrection: "Like Only A Woman Can", 4 years after Almost Here was a hit.
- Creator Breakdown: "Irish Son"
- Cover Version: An album's worth.
- Date Rape: The subject of The Way You Are (Drunk At The Bar). Moral Guardians were not impressed.
- Duet Bonding: With Delta Goodrem
- Dream Team: Delta Goodrem and Leann Rimes to name two.
- Executive Meddling: Why he left his former recording company.
- Genre Shift: Wall Of Soundz was a evolution to a more electronic sound
- Intercourse with You: Chemical Rush, Twisted
- Moral Guardians: for "Tainting" Delta Goodrem, for singing a song which glorifies date rape, for breaking up his own marriage, various things Delta Goodrem says on her Child Of the Universe album would make ANYBODY rage.
- Misogyny Song: "Just The Way You Are (Drunk at the Bar)" is a song that glorifies date rape.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Set In Stone has "Twisted".
- Silly Love Songs: Mr Alien, Zoomer,
- Take That: Cut a piano in half in front of his fiance in one video. Also called Delta a "Angel With Broken Wings" crying to him and implying she plays the victim all the time. Alice In Wonderland is rather mean to Delta, and Room To Breathe is rather mean to his ex wife.