"GET CLEAN!"Anarchy Club is the Bostonian dynamic duo of Keith Smith and Adam von Buhler, formed in 2004. Their main source of know-age is from having their songs "Behind the Mask" and "Collide" as bonus tracks in Guitar Hero 1 and 2, and also "Blood Doll" and "Get Clean" in Rock Band 1 & 2. They're conspicuously absent in the third installments of the games, though (and all of GH's other sequels).Their Alternative/Experimental Rock style serves them well, and they can produce some very good quality stuff for being just two people.note
— Anarchy Club, The Art of War, "Get Clean, AKA The Holocaust Song"
This band contains examples of...
- After the End: The ending of "Changing of the Guard"."And in the end? There will be no tears of sadness, or cheers of victory. Just silence, and a hopeful curiosity of what will rise from the fall."
- Crapsack World: The portrayal of the world in "Changing of the Guard".
- Hope Sprouts Eternal: At the end of "Changing of the Guard", after an implied worldwide holocaust, all that will be left aside from silence is "a hopeful curiosity of what will rise from the fall."
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: What the Anvil Song "Changing of the Guard" is forged out of.
- One of Us: A noted factor in their themes, producing a few vague Filk Songs.
- Punny Name: Think about it.