A pop-rock band that made their big break by handing out flyers at a screening of the Jonas 3D Concert Experience—the flyers were seen by a Hollywood Records exec, and it all went uphill from there. They have an album dropping soon, with an EP already out. Some of their music videos run on Disney Channel. The band consists of Cameron Quiseng (bass), Nathan Darmody (guitar/vocals), Michael Martinez (drums), and Zach Porter (vocals).
They provide examples of:
- Allergic to Love: "Come Down With Love" describes the various reactions the singer is having to being in love. (Carrying an umbrella even when it's sunny out, tripping on his feet, having his heart "forget to beat", etc.)
- Alternate Company Equivalent: To Nickelodeon/Sony Music's Big Time Rush.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: CAMERON. QUISENG. (Seabass. Enough said.)
- Bowdlerize: Watch the video for "Not Your Birthday" on Disney Channel, then go listen to the original version. Note the differences.
- Fan Nickname: A-Dub! (A for Allstar, Dub for W.)
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Can't Sleep Tonight: "You say, "baby steps" and I keep waiting, yup, I'm not complaining, I'm tossing and turning, I know you'll be worth it." and, "I can still see you with the lights out." Oh, and "Tell me, can you sleep tonight? 'Casue if you can I wanna know exactly how you do." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the song's really about.
- They get away with "Quit your bitching" in Not Your Birthday.
- Not in the Radio Disney broadcasts of the song: that line was changed to "Stop Complaining".
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: All of them qualify with each other.
- Shameless Self-Promotion: Inadvertant example in the Disney Channel version of "Not Your Birthday" due to Bowdlerization. The line "One life to live so live it up" becomes "DJ turn that weekend up"