Mr Fanservice: Animated Film
- Most male Disney Heroes, including the Disney Princes can definitely qualify.
- The title star of Disney's Aladdin—the character was even completely re-designed in early development because the old model didn't have enough appeal to women.
- Li Shang from Mulan gets a shirtless musical number. Discuss.
Yao: I'll get that arrow, pretty boy. And I'll do it with my shirt on.
Yao: "I bet the local girls thought you were quite the charmer..."
- Ping might also be one in-universe, according to Yao, depending on how sincere you take him to be:
- Jim Hawkins of Treasure Planet. A rare example that doesn't have him shirtless.
- Prince Naveen of The Princess and the Frog—big time. One of the few Disney Princes with a liveliness and personality (not to mention a strong Really Gets Around implication), ridiculously attractive in all his Ambiguously Brown glory, with an equally indeterminate yet sexy accent, all resulting in a consensus that he's arguably the sexiest of the Disney Princes.
- According to the commentary, Naveen took some time to find the perfect voice actor. After reaching three possible candidates, they brought in their female staff to listen to each actor. Bruno Campos had the biggest "swoon" factor.
- Flynn Rider from Tangled was designed when the directors gathered up every female animating for Disney, tacked pictures of celebrities and princes to the wall, had them analyze which specific features were the most attractive, and created Flynn from that. It was called, I kid you not, "The Hot Man Meeting".
- Prince Hans in Frozen, Anna even engages in some non-sexual Eating the Eye Candy with him. Actually an example of Evil Is Sexy. Kristoff is also designed to be rather appealing, particularly more evident when compared to the more child-like earlier designs.
- Dimitri in Anastasia. A handsome con artist with loads of spark and personality, not to mention he appears to be drawn with quite a package. Strangely, Word of God says the animators were worried that made Dimitri too handsome, so to try and make him seem less good-looking, the animators gave him a slightly crooked nose—they failed miserably.
- One of the voice actresses referenced this. The gist of her words were, "He looked too dashing, so the animators broke his nose a little—and then he ended up dead sexy instead."