Memes / Pinball
A collection of Memes from Video Games
' older and more dignified brother, Pinball
Please add entries in the following format:
- The name of the video game or company.
- The meme. [[labelnote:Explanation]]The explanation behind the meme, if necessary.[[/labelnote]] Explanation
- Further mutations and successor memes, if any.
- __ (is) lit.
- EVERYTHING IS LIT!Explanation
- Tour the MansionExplanation
- EXTRA BALL
- JACKPOT Explanation
- Go for the stupid jackpot! Explanation
- REPLAY Explanation
- REPLAY AT (point threshold)Explanation
- MATCH Explanation
- *KNOCK!* Explanation
- MULTIBALL Explanation
- Magna-Save Explanation
- FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY Explanation
- "MOVE YOUR CAR!" Explanation
- "OPEN THAT SAFE!" Explanation
- "BIG POINTS." Explanation
- Cows. [[labelnote:Explanation]]A running gag among Bally/Williams pinballs is a completely random cow showing up somewhere during gameplay, usually in an obscure manner or as an Easter Egg. This has even made its way to video pinballs made by Fuse Games. See the "Pinball" entry for Everything's Better with Cows for more details.
- "Feel The Power." Explanation
Bud: Hey, Buzz, I can feel the power!
Buzz: That's all those wires down there!
- The number 3. Explanation
- The 3 does nothing! Explanation
- Skull. Explanation
- "GOOOOOAAAAL!" Explanation
- The game pretending to shut off. Explanation
- "It's a great day for racing!" Explanation