Sadly, most of you probably were expecting this.
And now for something completely different.
A set of memes
from any given Monty Python
- A scratch?! Your arm's off!!
- No, it isn't.
- Well, what's that then?!
- ...I've had worse.
- You liar!
- Look, you stupid bastard. You've got no arms left.
- None shall pass!
- Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
- And There Was Much Rejoicing. (Yaaaaay...)
- RUN AWAY!
- Brave Sir Robin ran away...(No!)bravely ran away away...(I didn't!)When danger reared its ugly head/he bravely turned his tail and fled(I never did!)Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about/ and valiantly, he chickened out(Oh, you liars!)Bravely taking to his feet/he beat a very brave retreat/A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin.
- One day, [unknown troper], all this will be yours.
- Huge... tracts of land.
- One, two, five!
- Three sir!
- Five is right out!
- She turned me into a newt!
- We are the Knights who say... *Ni!* And we want...a shrubbery!
- We are now no longer the Knights who say *Ni!* We are now the Knights who say... Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.
- Oh, Knights of... Knights Who Till Recently Said *Ni*
- You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
- Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem...*bonk!*
- Killer Rabbit.
- I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?
- "LOOK AT THE BONES!!!!"
- That rabbit's dynamite!
- Here may be found the last words of Joseph of Aramathia. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the Castle of Aaauuuggghhh...
- Perhaps he was dictating.
- Oh, shut up.
- When suddenly...the animator suffered a fatal heart attack!
- The now-iconic opening credits.
Mønti Pythøn ik den Hølie Gräilen
Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër?
The wøndërful telephøne system
And mäni interesting furry animals
The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional.
Signed RICHARD M. NIXON
Including the majestik møøse
A Møøse once bit my sister...
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...
- We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.
Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...
- 'We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.
Møøse trained by YUTTE HERMSGERVØRDENBRØTBØRDA
Special Møøse Effects OLAF PROT
Møøse Costumes SIGGI CHURCHILL
Møøse Choreographed by HORST PROT III
Miss Taylor's Møøses by HENGST DOUGLAS-HOME
Møøse trained to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance forms by JURGEN WIGG
Møøses' noses wiped by BJØRN IRKESTØM-SLATER WALKER
Large møøse on the left hand side of the screen in the third scene from the end, given a thorough grounding in Latin, French and "O" Level
Geography by BO BENN
Suggestive poses for the Møøse suggested by VIC ROTTER
Antler-care by LIV THATCHER
- The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The credits have been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.
JOHN GOLDSTONE & "RALPH" The Wonder Llama
EARL J. LLAMA
MIKE Q. LLAMA III
MERLE Z. LLAMA IX
40 SPECIALLY TRAINED
ECUADORIAN MOUNTAIN LLAMAS
6 VENEZUELAN RED LLAMAS
142 MEXICAN WHOOPING LLAMAS
14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS
(CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA)
REG LLAMA OF BRIXTON
76000 BATTERY LLAMAS
FROM "LLAMA-FRESH" FARMS LTD. NEAR PARAGUAY
TERRY GILLIAM & TERRY JONES
- All of which is the source of the Self-Demonstrating Article for Fun with Subtitles.
- O Lord, bless this thy Holy Hand Grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy...
- Who hath been deemed naughty in thine eyes, shall snuff it.
- Now go away or this page shall taunt you a second time-a.
- I'm not dead yet!
- I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
- ...Do you think this meme should have been cut? We were so worried when the boys were writing it. But now, we're glad! It's better than some of the previous memes, I think!
- Burn the Witch!!
- On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It's a very silly place.
- I am your king. Well I didn't vote for you.
- You don't vote for kings
- Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
- You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery bint threw a scimitar at you.
- "Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"
- "Bloody peasant!"
- "What, is your favorite color?" "Blue. no. wait, yelllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!"
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- Is that an African swallow or a European swallow?
- I don't know that. AUGGGGH!!!
- "What, ridden on a horse?" "Yes." "You're using coconuts."
- "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?" "Not at all. They could be carried." "What, a swallow carrying a coconut?"
- "It could be carried by an African swallow."
- Always look on the bright side of life!
- He's not a Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!
- Look, I'm not the Messiah!
- Only the true Messiah would deny His own divinity!
- WHAT?!? All right then, I am the Messiah! Now, fuck off!
- How shall we fuck off, O Lord?
- You're all different! You're all individuals!
- Yes, we are all different!
- We're not the Judean People's Front...we're the People's Front of Judea!
- Worse?!? How could it be any worse?? Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah!!
- Blessed Are the Cheesemakers.
- "Domus"? Nominative?
- I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called "Biggus Dickus".
- Alms for a leper!
- What did Rome ever do for us?
- I'm Brian, and so's my wife!
I've noticed a tendency for this page of memes to get rather silly.