Manhwa: Hot Blooded Woman
Hot Blooded Woman
Other manhwa by Mi-Ri Hwang:
(열혈여아) is a 24 vol. manhwa by Miri Hwang
What is a sweet, soft-spoken girl (Haji Kang) to do when her brothers, having just learned fencing and martial arts, decide to test some moves out on her in order to "tame her" and make her into their "little slave?" She runs to her knightly friend (Te-Hu Kang, not related to Haji) for protection, of course. However, what happens when, instead of comforting her, he tells her that she is a coward for running away like a puppy who needs constant protection? No, she does not break down and cry like a weak girl.
Instead, she resolves to grow stronger. With rigorous training everyday, Haji goes from being a scared girl who cries for help to becoming the Jjang (boss of a gang) of the Doberman gang.
However, events lead to Haji getting in an accident with a truck. Afterwards, she is reborn into
the body of a beautiful, but weak, rich girl Aram Han. At her new school, everyone is surprised at the sudden change they see in Aram, who has gone from a gloomy, good student to a rude, carefree troublemaker. Many people bully her.
When Haji finds out that it is all due to Shin-woo Park, the handsome prince
and Jjang of the school who detests Aram, she decides to have a duel with him for the position of Jjang.
- Action Girl: Haji
- Arranged Marriage
- Attempted Rape
- Berserk Button: Haji really hates being called a puppy. Since her full name, "Kang Haji", sounds like the Korean word for "puppy", she really hates it when people call her by her full name.
- Big Eater: Haji really loves food, and at times, her voracious appetite overpowers her thoughts and emotions.
- Biker Babe: Haji was one prior to her being in a fateful accident.
- Body Swap
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Book Dumb: Haji
- Broken Bird
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Distressed Damsel: This happens to Haji a lot. To be fair, they usually end up slipping her a mickey as she is usally too tough for most kidnappers to handle, either that or she eats them out of house and home.
- The Ditz: Haji
- Emotionless Girl: Aram
- First Kiss
- Fragile Flower: Aram
- Generation Xerox: Haji acts exactly like her mom.
- Grim Reaper: Moya
- Henpecked Husband: Haji's dad.
- Hot-Blooded: Haji's explosive tempers qualify her for this.
- If I Can't Have You: Han's attitude towards his favourite toy, Haji.
- Ill Girl: Aram
- Loners Are Freaks: Aram
- Love Freak: Aram's father.
- Manipulative Bastard
- Meganekko: Prior to Haji to taking Aram's body, Aram was this.
- Parental Abandonment: Aram is an orphan who was adopted by her foster dad.
- Pimped-Out Dress
- The Pollyanna: Haji in her own violent way.
- Rich Bitch: Yeong In
- The Rival: Yeong In
- Too Dumb to Fool: Haji. This been a combination of her single-mindedness and pretending to be a simpleton.
- Too Dumb to Live: Haji
- Sidekick: Moya
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Han Jin and Sin Uoo.
- Tomboy: Haji bordering on ladette.
- "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: Yeong In uses this ploy against Haji, it doesn't work.