Cutie Boy (큐티보이) by Mi-Ri Hwang is about a high school girl named Hannah Lee who just can't seem to get a break! She wants to be just an average girl (even though she has dreams of snagging a bishounen of her very own) but everyone around her keeps getting in her way.This manhwa is a broad parody of romance manhwa that features a female teen gang boss as the main heroine. Here, instead of a tough, strong willed girl that knows street fighting, it features a ditz who is weak willed and goading into fighting other gang bosses by her "friends."
Tropes in this manhwa:
- Bishōnen: Yoo-min
- Book Dumb: Hannah
- Cannot Spit It Out
- Comedic Sociopathy
- Cute but Troubled
- Cuteness Proximity
- The Ditz: Hannah
- Face of a Thug: Dae-hyup, had a cute face when he was younger but that changed over time.
- Generic Cuteness: Hannah
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Yoo-min
- Manipulative Bitch: Young-sun Jang
- Rich Bitch: Young-sun Jang
- Shrouded in Myth: Hannah, she has a rep for being a powerful jjang has despite being a ditz and a poor fighter.
- The Vamp: Young-sun Jang