- Anti-Villain: Despite devouring souls due to their curse, the Four Princes are nice people and a few are not wanting to continue with this fate.
- Butt Monkey: Mei to Huxian despite er loyalty.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Yao. No matter what you do to try calming her temper, she's always angry.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Mei was bullied for this as a child. Currently, Huxian has no problem with this.
- Made of Explodium: When Prince Hua uses his power to blow up the Fruit Girls when trapped in the enchanted drink, the drink itself blows up the whole juice bar back in the real world.
- When Huxian and Mei are trapped in a sealed container, everything they find unusual that they touch explodes in some way.
- Oh, Crap!: Yao gives this quite a lot.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Prince Feng and his servants trap Huxian and Mei when they find out she's a demon fox.
- Soul Jar: The Princes are this due to their curse. Or at least Prince Xue, who is able talk to her lady wife's soul via dreaming.
Manhua / Fighting Pretty Foxgirl
Originally written as 美型妖精! 大混战!, Fighting! Pretty Foxgirl! is a Chinese Manhua made in China. Made to be a Shoujo-like series, it has a mixture of genres such as adventure, romance, action, and comedy. Adapted into TV series.The Luliu Fantasy Kingdom is home to four great princes with magical abilities and loved greatly by the populace. However, what the people don't know is that the great princes are cursed by a witch defeated years ago. And to suppress this curse, they must devour four souls (one for each prince), which become their wives through periodic contests.Hu Xianxian, a demon fox and Idiot Hero travel from an academy for monsters to look for the Witch's spell book hidden within the Imperial Palace. She soon joins the competition and, through luck, becomes the wife of the oldest prince. When she learns about their current state, she flees from the palace, but her prince follows her that leads to a complex adventure.Disclosure: The Manhua is only in Chinese. Tropes may be missing or inaccurate.Tropes include: