20-Year-Old Girl X 30-Year-Old Maiden is a Girls Love manga by Akiko Morishima that’s Exactly What It Says on the Tin — a romance between a 20-year-old student, Emi, and her 30-year-old teacher, Keiko, focusing on how the age gap affects their relationship.
This manga provides examples of:
- Bishie Sparkle: Emi, constantly
- Christmas Cake: Keiko, and it causes her a lot of anxiety when she compares herself to 20-year-old Emi.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Emi goes through a phase of this.
- Furo Scene
- Good Bad Girl: Kazue. She even had a threesome with two guys once!
- Love at First Sight: Keiko and Emi. They even have debates over who fell for whom first.
- May-December Romance
- No Periods, Period: Averted. In one chapter, Emi’s period ends up foiling Keiko’s plans to deflower her.
- Odango Hair: Youko
- Onee-sama: Referenced by Youko, who identifies Keiko as both this and the Seme because she’s the older one in the relationship.
- Ronin: Emi is on her third attempt at getting into art college.
- Tareme Eyes: Kazue
- Teacher/Student Romance
- Those Two Guys: Youko and Kazue, Keiko’s Odd Couple roommates.
- Yuri Fan: Youko. She even makes a couple of Shout Outs to Marimite.
- Girls Love