Manga: The Conditions for Paradise
The Conditions for Paradise is a short Girls Love manga by Akiko Morishima that centers on two friends, Sarina and Sumi. Sumi is a freelance journalist who constantly travels all over the world, while Sarina has a steady job that keeps her at home in Japan. But when feelings beyond friendship start to blossom between them, will their incompatible lifestyles torpedo their romance before it even begins?
This manga provides examples of:
- Control Freak: Sarina
- Cute Kitten: The third chapter is made even more heartwarming by the presence of a horde of cats.
- Girls Love
- Long Distance Relationship
- Meganekko: Sumi
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: How Sumi and Sarina’s relationship starts out.
- Skinship Grope
- Tareme Eyes: Sumi
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Sumi and Sarina
- Victorious Childhood Friend: Sumi for Sarina, although she spent several years as an Unlucky Childhood Friend.