Ouji to Majou to Himegimi to ("The Prince, The Witch, and The Princesses") is a manga series centered around Ooji Subaru, a bifauxnen young girl that looks like a handsome prince, transferring from an all-girl to a co-ed school along with her childhood friend, Megumi. The school is well-known for its Bishōnen "princes" of all sorts whom Ooji befriends and easily fits in with, only to learn that they already know her...well, sort of.The "princes" are actually reincarnated princesses who all fell in love with the same prince, Ooji's past life. But before he could choose one, all were cursed by a witch to reverse genders in their next lives. So now the princes(ses) are back and continuing their pursuit of the prince(ss), Ooji.Mix in characters from other fairy tales showing up to claim her, and Hilarity Ensues.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Even without Ooji being a prince in her past life, many girls already though of as a prince for her looks and personality.
- Balanced Harem: Every member is given a fair chance because Ooji is Oblivious to Love.
- Can't Act Perverted Toward a Love Interest: Sleeping Beauty is actually the flirtee!
- Childhood Friend Romance: Ooji and Megumi.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: Ooji has no idea how she looks to the opposite AND same gender.
- Reincarnation Romance: This series main premise.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Ooji and Megumi, reversed with Ooji's other suitors.
- Self-Proclaimed Love Interest: Thumbella and Snow White inoked this very trope.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: Ooji's classmate has a crush on her and the princes.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Megumi and Cinderella.
- Unwanted Harem : "Curse you past life!"