Tomoya’s father remarries to another woman, giving him a stepsister, Ichika. However Ichika is 17-years old and has completely fallen in love with her stepbrother who is only 13!!
An anime short series is airing as part of the Winter 2014 Anime
. Crunchyroll is streaming the show, which can be viewed here
by audiences worldwide except Japan.
Tropes in the show include:
- Adorably Precocious Child: Tomoya is a little younger than his sister Ichika, and definitely a lot shorter. And he certainly seems more mature than her.
- Beach Episode: Well, it's a pool, but the girls are in swimsuits in episode 5 because of this.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Fujisaki seems to have fallen for Tomoya in episode 5 because he wasn't disgusted or scared away when she scolded him.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Fujisaki acts this way initially.
- Break the Cutie: Fujisaki's past reveals she was bullied, and even when she tried to be nice as told to by a teacher, boys still treated her with contempt.
- Breast Attack: Ichika slaps Marina's breasts after Tomoya stares at them in episode 3. She is understandably confused at the sudden smackdown.
- Brother-Sister Incest: While they aren't blood-related, Ichika seems intent on doing this with Tomoya.
- But Not Too Foreign: Marina is a quarter Russian, while her cousin is half.
- Buxom Is Better: Marina attracts a lot of unwanted attention towards her breasts from the boys. Ichika mostly looks at them with envy, and tries to downplay them in episode 9 by saying that "just being big is meaningless." The former immediately asks where she was looking when she said that.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Fujisaki towards Kouki in episode 11. She does attempt it at least.
- Casanova Wannabe: Mitsuru, Tomoya's next door neighbor, tries to flirt with Ichika's friends, Ruri and Marina. Both of them are disgusted by his actions.
- Chick Magnet: Kouki, who gets a lot of valentine's day chocolate from the girls in their school.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Ichika, who slaps her friend Marina's boobs after Tomoya sees how big are. She also doesn't like Fujisaki due to her being in the same class as Tomoya, and especially because he seems to show some interest in her.
- The Danza: Marina is voiced by Marina Inoue
- Debut Queue: Each of the early episodes shows a new character, showing Ichika and/or Tomoya interacting with them.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Both Mitsuru and Tomoya when they first meet Marina, and notice her large breasts almost immediately.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: Kouki gets beat up by his sister Ruri in episode 4.
- Gratuitous English: Marina's brother in episode 5 asks if Tomoya or Ichika can speak English. She replies that she can, then they switch over to Japanese for the rest of the episode.
- Hopeless Suitor: Tomoya seems to feel this way in episode 11 after seeing Kouki's gift towards Fujisaki.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: All of the episodes follow a similar format as the title.
- Loophole Abuse: In the first episode, Tomoya hangs a sign in front of his door saying he'll stop talking to her if Ichika enters that way. So she tries to enter from the window instead.
- Love Epiphany:
- Fujisaki doesn't like Tomoya initially, but after seeing him not act in disgust towards her in episode 5, she feels she should be nicer to him.
- Then episode 10 reveals her giving some obligation chocolate to him, while giving some higher end chocolate to Kouki. Made more confusing by her taunting Ichika later that she gave chocolate to Tomoya.
- Not Blood Siblings: Tomoya and Ichika are step-siblings, due to his father marrying her mother.
- Not So Different: Kouki gets off on the wrong foot with Tomoya in episode 4. However, their sisters arrive, and while Ichika tries to comfort Tomoya, Ruri, Kouki's sister, beats the living daylights out of him. Although both are treated vastly differently, Tomoya kind of understands that Kouki also has difficulty with an older sister as well.
- Otaku: Marina's cousin is one, which is revealed when he excitedly talks about how Ichika resembles a girl from a game he's played.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Ichika towards Tomoya.
- Spit Take: Tomoya does one in the first episode after walking into his room while Ichika was changing.
- Stalker with a Crush: Ichika acts like this frequently to Tomoya.
- Super Drowning Skills: Ichika doesn't seem to know how to swim, as seen in episode 5.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Tomoya says he doesn't like Fujisaki, or thinks she's cute at all, in episode 2.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Kouki calls Ruri's abuse the "Whip of Love''
- Unwanted Harem: Several of the girls around Tomoya seem interested in him, especially his sister.
- Valentine's Day Episode: Episode 10.
- Wrestler in All of Us: Ruri mentions this in episode 3.