Manga: Marugoto Anju Gakuen
Marugoto Anju Gakuen (literally, Completely Anju High School) is an Ecchi Harem manga by Amatsu Sae. Sure, it's fairly formulaic, but still enjoyable if you're okay with that.As a new transfer student, Kaga Kaguya has just arrived at Anju Gakuen, Japan's most prestigious boarding school for Youkai. Left on the school's doorstep in a cardboard box, Kaguya's been given strict orders not to return home until he's reached the number-one rank in the school. There are a few problems with that, though — as a human, Kaguya is deathly afraid of the other students. More important, though, is the fact that Anju Gakuen is an all-female school... and his roommate, a gorgeous kitsune, is none too pleased with the idea of bunking with a boy.
This manga provides examples of:
- A-Cup Angst: Tomoe is very sensitive about her chest size, especially when compared to her sister, Nene.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: Averted; all the girls, when naked — which happens a lot — have quite visible nipples.
- Chaste Hero: Averted. When he gets stuck in a storage closet with Tomoe, Kaguya seems quite fine with letting things get out of hand.
- Chibi Mio when kissed on the head.
- Covert Pervert: Not so covert in later chapters, but Sasa's looks certainly don't fit her dirty mind.
- Fanservice: Everyone, constantly.
- Fun Size: Freya's sealed form is a miniature floating demon girl. This also happens to Mio when her forehead gets kissed.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Mio, due to her being a wolf and prefers to dress as little as possible.
- Petting Zoo People: All of the animal-spirit youkai, most notably Nene, Tomoe and Mio.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: Saki is quite fond of this trope, and she likes to drop hints that it's why she came to Anju in the first place.
- Shipper on Deck: Saki likes to give Nene advice on how to win Kaguya's heart... or at least "her" body.
- Shout-Out: The three mikos from the miko club, can combine and transform into three different women. Heck, they even say "Open Gate!"
- Tsundere: Nene is convinced that Kaguya is an 'enemy to all women', but she starts warming up to him eventually.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: Happens constantly through the manga when characters discover she is a he.
- Youkai: Inescapable. Out of the main cast, all but Kaguya are demons of some kind.