"Itta, who I've known during my childhood and bullied me said he likes me. I, Fuuka was saved from Itta by Riri-chan and even though she's a girl, I like her. Riri-chan who I had a brief relationship with likes Itta. It's a circular love triangle."When Fuuka was bullied as a little girl, a tomboy named Riri often came to her rescue. The two become close friends over the years with Fuuka developing romantic feelings for Riri. Riri and Fuuka grew closer and even started a brief romance.The romance between Riri and Fuuka however, is cut short when Riri insists that they stop because Riri now likes a boy. The boy is Itta who bullied Fuuka when they were younger. Things get more complicated when the next day Itta comes to Fuuka and confesses that he likes her (the reason he bullied her). This forces Riri's confession to Itta. The question now is how will this love triangle get resolved?Girl X Girl X Boy is a one volume romance manga by the author KUJIRA. It was originally serialized in the magazine Comic Seed!.
Tropes found in this manga include:
- The Casanova: Yamashiro
- Does Not Like Men: Fuuka
- First-Name Basis
- Gayngst: A fair bit of it gets revealed during the plot.
- Girls Love
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Reaveled to be the reason why Riri broke up with Fuuka.
- Important Haircut: Inverted as it's actually more about hiding from what has happened.
- Intertwined Fingers
- Lingerie Scene
- Loving Bully
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: Riri accuses Fuuka of confusing this with real romance.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Riri and Fuuka.
- Triang Relations: Type 2 of course.
- Though after Riri reveals she likes Fuuka and didn't really like Itta, it became a Type 4. Then, when admitting to liking Itta a little bit, it becomes a Type 12.
- Victorious Childhood Friend: Riri and Fuuka.
- Yuri Fan: Itta doesn't start out this way but eventually becomes this during the plotine.