"Madam Principal! In that case, I'll live with Yuuki-san! As my way of taking responsibility, I'll watch over him!"Kagama Yuuki finally manages to get into the school of his dreams through a scholarship, however, due to a technicality (his name sounds like a girls), he was placed in the girl's dorm. Not wanting to leave the school so soon, he accepts a deal to room with the teacher responsible for the problem in the first place, Kakinozaki Ayana-sensei, under the condition he dress like a girl and no one finds out. Naturally, Hilarity Ensues.Written by Ohta Akiyoshi, Asa Made Jugyou Chu! is a Seinen series with fanservice that could give To Love-Ru a run for its money. Currently has an OVA.
— Kakinozaki Ayana
Asa Made Jugyou Chu! provides examples of the following tropes:
- Almost Kiss: Yuuki and Ayana-sensei, fully naked and hiding in a closest (long story), almost kiss due to Ayana's Anguished Declaration of Love. Sadly, Shirakawa interrupts with her video camera.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: Ayana-sensei to Yuuki, despise being unable to finish it as it led to an Almost Kiss. She was so cute about it too.
- Ass Shove: A part of Volume 2 is about a suppository.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: Feminine even without crossdressing, when he dons girl clothes and a wig, you'll want to take Yuuki home.
- Buxom Is Better: Played straight with alot of the fanservice, except with Shirakawa, who explicitly states that she's fanservice for those who like flat-chests.
- Bound and Gagged: In a colour page, Patricia is tied up with string.
- Fanservice: No duh. The likes of which can rival To Love-Ru at its best.
- Hot Springs Episode: An awfully short one in Volume 3. Naturally, sexy antics ensue.
- Invisible Parents: Since the kids are all at a boarding high school, it makes sense. This allows their naked hijinks to happen without any real concern for consequences.
- Kinky Spanking: Invoked deliberately by Ayana-sensei in the second chapter on Yuuki (that is to say, him spanking her) to help him relieve stress. She enjoyed it a little too much.
- Love Dodecahedron: Oh hell yes. Centered around Kagami Yuuki himself, he has Ayana-sensei, the resident Tsundere Takabane Risa, the Student Council President Benpouin Patricia, and Shirakawa Kotomi. If the latest chapters are anything to go by, Shou Futaba may have a thing for him as well.
- Marshmallow Hell: Ayana-sensei smothers Yuuki with her boobs.
- Naked People Are Funny: Oh trust me, when they're not hot, they're hilarious.
- Nipple and Dimed: Played very straight with some of the fanservice.
- Seinen: Classified as such, and the fanservice it delivers it worthy of the rating.
- Sensei-chan: Ayana-sensei.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Shades of it between Kagami and Ayana-sensei.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Quite a bit, honestly.