is one of the most well-regarded RP servers in World of Warcraft
, with a bustling, active community with a great deal of running storylines and guilds that have little or nothing to do with what the devs and storywriters put into the game.
...is violating your virgin character sheet page, as he has violated many virgin things before!
Basically your average death knight, who is actually really pretty bad at death knight given he'd prefer to spend 95% of the time asleep, and the remaining 5% of the time eating things that should not be eaten
or getting it on
. Also he is very fond of Krenyn, cultivating the friendship of small animals (especially his moths), putting his tongue on things, picking flowers, Krenyn, being annoying, not expending excess energy, (except when beating things up or getting it on), Krenyn, cultivating wacky new diseases, disturbing sexual fetishes, and Krenyn. Also, all of the above in combination with, you guessed it, Krenyn.
He might have some mommy issues. And a really big axe.
- Abusive Parents — Only his mother, Lark asserts, furiously. His father was a good man. A GREAT man.
- An Axe to Grind — Lark's runeblade is a great-axe named Terminus Est. Yes, after THAT Terminus Est.
- Anything That Moves — And a lot of things that don't!
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other — Krenyn is horribly mean and verbally abusive to Lark in public. Lark just doesn't give a damn, ignores Krenyn outright, or insults his breeding. But then something bad happens to one of them and the little black thorn-covered heartbubbles put on an appearance.
- Ax-Crazy — Usually a result of the Berserk Button, but being a death knight means, much like a ninja, your purpose is to flip out and kill people...
- Battle Couple — One half of the Death Knight Dynamic Duo with Krenyn. <3
- Berserk Button — Don't try to mind control him. Or hurt Krenyn.
- Blessed with Suck — Being back from the dead with awesome death knight powers, control over frost, shadow, and disease, and effective immortality also means Lark's brain is slowly rotting away. It kinda sucks.
- Body Horror — Not so much on the "mutating into an unrecognizable lump of flesh" axis as "eventually the parts of my brain that make me a person and not an animal will rot away entirely and then I'll just be a ravening beast". See also...
- Came Back Wrong — Type 4. The necromancer responsible is SO fired.
- Creepy Monotone — Not that people can tell on a Livejournal game, but Lark usually sounds like a tenor version of Vin Diesel. With a British accent. He doesn't emote a lot vocally. (Sorry for breaking your brain there.)
- Disability Superpower — -1 to Sight, +1 to Hearing, +1 to Sense of Smell.
- Disease Bleach — Okay, so going from straw blond to silver on death is not that dramatic a change. Shut up. (Lark's skin being a creepy gray-blue is probably a more significant change.)
- Evil Matriarch — Dionaea Dawnherald is a very bad woman.
- Eye Scream — Amazingly facilitated by Auroran.
- Extreme Omnivore — Self-explanatory.
- Floral Theme Naming — Not-so-secret secret: The player names all their death knights after poisonous plants.
- Ho Yay — ...Okay, so it's not really subtext anymore.
- Luke Nounverber — In my defense, MOST blood elf families seem to have surnames like this. Seriously! It's lore!
- Morality Chain — Everyone would be a lot worse for wear if he weren't on the end of one.
- Nausea Fuel — Can't be helped if you EAT CARRION, are decaying from within, and have pet bugs that live inside you.
- Noble Demon — He fails at this about as hard as he fails at death knight, but he tries!
- Noodle Incident — Has he told you about the time where he was a coat-rack for three weeks?
- Offing the Offspring — As the offspring in question, Lark is disappoint with his mother.
- People Puppets — The occasional repercussion of being one under the Scourge still rears its ugly head now and then.
- Real Men Wear Pink — Yes, he's an herbalist and enjoys picking flowers. Wanna fight about it? He'll bite your face off.
- Rewarded as a Traitor Deserves — Trying to play both sides of the betrayal game did not work out well. In fact, it ended at the end of a rope. "HEY GUYS, I'M SURE MY FAMILY WILL STAND UP FOR ME." ...no. No, they won't.
- Slasher Smile — :B
- The Fettered — I'll just leave this one for people to figure out on their own. 8)
- Weak Willed — Sadly true: Lark is as easy as Sunday morning when it comes to mind-control, as certain evil-intentioned priests found out recently.