"It's late at night, you're wide awake, and you're not wearing pants. So grab your World News Now Mug and everybody dance! Hey! Be a friend, be a pal, every Anchor Guy and Gal...Do the World News Polka."
The World News Now theme song
Overnight ABC News show airing from 1991 to present day.
- Canada, Eh?: WNN Anchor Guy and Gal Kevin Newman & Thalia Assuras
- Ear Worm: The World News Now Polka
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Barry Mitchell's puzzled look at the end of the WNN Polka takes on a whole new meaning since the passing of Peter Jennings.
- Real Life Writes The Lyrics: When ABC was bought by Disney in the mid 90s, the line "Who cares what the network thinks/and the sponsors too" was changed to "Who cares what the network thinks/they're a Goofy crew"
- Talk About the Weather: The National Temperature Index (NTI)
- Technology Marches On: In 1995, WNN became the first news show to stream an hour live on the internet. On the September 22, 2009 broadcast, the program became the first network overnight newscast to broadcast in high definition.