When you're selling a product, nothing works quite like the We Are The Experts approach. Basically, this angle works like this: Company X is the expert in...whatever Company X does.
One of the more Straightforward
ad approaches, as it basically says, "Company X: We're the (insert expertise here) experts!"
- Pella windows. (They compare themselves to a horribly unprofessional, unnamed competitor.)
- FedEx Office, formerly Kinko's.
- Five words: "Domino's. The Pizza Delivery Experts."
- Apple has its "Genius Bar".
- RadioShack. The presumed presence of experts is the primary reason to hunt a Radio Shack down — that's almost all they've got.
- Circuit City was this in the beginning.
- Best Buy's "Geek Squad" claims to be this.
- Swedish home electronics chain Expert use the slogan "We are what we're named."